ICT economic research, Project governance and QA, Speaker and writer, Policy formulation and review
- Cancer advocate, governance, econometrics, software and consulting company director, and honorary positions.
- “Gateway” accredited project governance expert.
- UN Roster of Experts in Technical Consultancy Services, Registered Expert in Information Technology, Research Directorate DGXII and European Commission.
Australian Design Award for software in 1987, Life Member of the Software and Services Industry Federation in 1989 . Ian has served on the Boards of IT industry trade bodies for longer than any other Australian, and is the only person to have been elected Chairman of two of the (then) three industry associations. Elected a Fellow of the Australian Computer Society in 1998 , for “significant contribution to the Australian information technology industry”.
A founder of the ASOCIO Asia-Pacific Regional IT association, a prime mover in gaining Australian membership of the World Information Technology Services Association, and represented the Australian IT industry worldwide .
From 1995 he developed the Victorian Government Ballarat IT2010 Industry development strategy, specialist advisor to the Department of Prime Minister & Cabinet, expert witness to the Senate Select Committee hearings on Government Outsourcing, elected a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management.
In 1998 founded the Pearcey Foundation. www.pearcey.org.au
Ian has led studies on Public Sector ICT R&D; eLearning Industry; ICT employment; ICT outsourcing; Tasmanian ICT ; IT industry analysis; inwards investment and Victorian ICT Industry; review of the Australian Software Industry ; reviewed ICT Employment Escans ; developed ACS Statistical Compendiums, and led Gateway governance reviews of high risk/high value multi-million$ projects for Governments and ACS.
In his spare time he ran Whitehorse Strategic Group Ltd for over 30 years.
In May 2019 he was awarded Honorary Life Membership of the Australian Computer Society.
Vice President-Ernest Stabek
Ernest Stabek has over 20 years national and international experience in business management and projects.
Ernest is a Trusted Advisor, Executive Reality Coach and Strategic Sound Board to businesses large, start up and small business seeking to grow and expand their vision.
He is a professional facilitator with experience across a broad range of strategic interventions, and has conducted numerous strategic reviews for clients across critical business areas. He also has general executive management and ICT management experience across a broad range of government and corporate organisations. He is the principal founding consultant of S.I.P. Management Consultants, and is a Fellow Chartered Accountant, Fellow CPA and Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and former Branch Executive Member, Chair of Government Relations of the Australian Computer Society ACS
Member – Patricia Greenway BA
Patricia has served in multiple representative and Advisory committee roles on bodies including:
- Royal Women’s Hospital; Chinese Medicine
- Registration Board; National Health & Medical
- Research Council; Therapeutic Goods Administration
- (T.G.A.); Medicines Australia; Therapeutic Goods
- Advertising Code Council; Australian Pharmacy
- Council; Self-Care Alliance, Australasian Integrative
- Medicine Association.
Member – John Graham
A mature, highly experienced and capable IT professional.
- Internationally recognised expertise in governance of IT (IT Governance)
- A knowledge of IT and its management that is both broad and deep
- 20 years of experience in the management and governance of a growing IT business
- Well developed and proven sales and marketing skills developed in some of the most challenging marketplaces
- Extensive experience in both chairing and participating in a range of boards, councils, working groups and committees